scm_{to,from}_locale_string

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: scm_{to,from}_locale_string
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 17:49:58 +0100

Hi Mike,

I'm looking at changing to use the helper "locale_charset()" function
from libunistring in the scm_to_locale_string and scm_from_locale_string
functions.  It seems like that's more correct than snarfing through the
current input/output ports.

Likewise I'll just use the scm_i_get_conversion_strategy for the
handler.

Please let me know if this is the wrong thing to do.

Thanks,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/