Re: summer of code ideas

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: summer of code ideas
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 17:45:35 -0800 (PST)

From: Mark H Weaver <address@hidden>

I think people are conflating 'an idea' with 'the idea' here.  The call was
for possible SOC ideas.

At my work, we sometimes operate this way: field engineers use client
programs that are rather like AJAX webapps.  The head office updates a
server.  It works for us.

I didn't suggest that for all time Guile must officially such a system.

Sheesh.

-Mike