Re: summer of code ideas

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: summer of code ideas
Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2011 15:40:12 -0500

Also, about your CPAN for guile (CGAN?) idea - it seems like with what
you said about stowfs that what you're looking for is similar to Nix,
but used to install Guile packages. (www.nixos.org)

Do you think it would be useful to just compile a version of Nix with
a different root directory, make some Guile bindings, and use that?

Noah