Re: guile-2.0.0 segmentation fault on MacOS X 10.6.

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: guile-2.0.0 segmentation fault on MacOS X 10.6.
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2011 21:37:13 +0000

Steven Wu <address@hidden> writes:

> All,
>
> I've built guile-2.0.0 and tried it out, I got segmentation fault
> running guile, the shell script starting the interpreter. Is this a
> known problem?

Please provide more details!  Based on what you've written so far, no
one could tell if it is a known problem or not.

For example: configure the system to generate a core dump, repro the
problem, run GDB on the core file, and tell us what the backtrace is.
The `Reporting Bugs' section in the manual has more guidance on how to
report bugs in a useful way.

Regards,
     Neil