Re: PEG Parser

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: PEG Parser
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2011 08:09:44 -0500

Actually, I think I found a way to make it work. I had missed a macro
that needed to be copied from one module to another. I made each
module import the other, and that seemed to work all right.

As soon as I have time, I hope to turn this into a patch series that
splits the PEG module up into nicer chunks.

Noah