Re: Hang in threads.test

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Hang in threads.test
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 21:17:09 +0100

On Sun 13 Feb 2011 10:58, Neil Jerram <address@hidden> writes:

> No.  But that might be because the libgc on that machine - Debian
> 1:7.1-3 - is too old.  What is the latest recommendation for libgc
> version?  README says "at least version 7.0", but I suspect that's out
> of date.

I think we are a little incoherent on that point, given that 6.8 works,
and there is no 7.2 release.  Also, while there are bugs like
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?32436 that persist with CVS libgc, it's
tough to say.  I wonder actually if this bug is related to that one.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/