Re: ideas for the web site

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: ideas for the web site
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 19:32:31 -0500

Hey Ludovic,

> Great.  It’s even preferable if the changes are made before the release.
> :-)

Alright, I think I've made the changes I described in my email.  I
wasn't able to commit them, though ("Permission denied (publickey)")
-- are you sure I've got the appropriate permissions?  Using the git
CVS plugin (which is awesome, by the way), I was able to export them
as git-style patches, which I can send to you if you'd prefer.

Regards,
Julian