Effects of updated number fixes on parsing

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Effects of updated number fixes on parsing
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 16:47:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi,

I diffed my reader test up through 9da40741891e7b7d11b75f3b1bc78361a8ba2c7a
(1.9.15) with the last time I tried it at around 1.9.14.

As expected, there are a lot of changes in the zeros, inf.0, etc.

I've attached the side-by-side diff.  On the left is the update, on the right
is the 1.9.14.  The four columns on each side are
- The test number
- The string that was read
- How the output looks when written
- How the output looks when displayed

One of the things that looks odd are the complex numbers in polar format

address@hidden equals zero, for example.

(Hope this attachment isn't too big.  I'm not sure what the rules are
for that.)

Thanks,

Mike Gran