Re: two oh, two oh, two oh

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: two oh, two oh, two oh
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 15:09:24 -0500

Hello!

> We could still use someone to do this -- to review the web site to see
> if it actually expresses the message that we want to express, and to do
> some PR.  I think Guile 2.0 is a good story, but the press basically
> needs to be spoon-fed, I think...  Anyone want to take this one?  I seem
> to recall Julian having an interest ;-)  And I think that Mike had some
> opinions on this at one point, too...

Sure, I'd be happy to review the copy on the site.

Additionally, when I spoke to Deborah Nicholson last summer about the
impending release, she connected me with an FSF newsletter contributor
to do an interview.  Now that the release is looking a bit more
imminent, would you like me to see if that person is still available
to talk to you or Ludovic?  She also suggested that we'd be able to
get some links from the www.fsf.org or www.gnu.org blogs to whatever
press materials we had.  (What do we have?)

LibrePlanet's presumably coming up soon (provided it takes place as
usual on the third weekend in March).  Is anyone planning to be around
for that?  A run-down of the new features in Guile 2.0 would make for
a good talk at that event.

Regards,
Julian