Re: Sputnik test result

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Sputnik test result
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 17:08:00 +0100

Hi Kan-Ru,

On Tue 04 Jan 2011 10:23, Kan-Ru Chen <address@hidden> writes:

> I ran the sputniktests[1] from google using the attached guile-es-parse
> script, which only tests the parser.
>
>   === Summary ===
>    - Ran 5246 tests
>    - Passed 4410 tests (84.1%)
>    - Failed 836 tests (15.9%)

Excellent test case!  I just ran the tests again, with the recent
patches, and we have:

=== Summary ===
 - Ran 5246 tests
 - Passed 4655 tests (88.7%)
 - Failed 591 tests (11.3%)

So an improvement, but still quite a ways to go.  I think the ones that
were fixed are the unicode errors that you mentioned:

> Where the failed tests have
>
>    - 245 unicode errors (unicode literal is not supported)
>    - 393 rbrace errors  (see below)
>    - 39 Math.LN2 errors (see below)
>    - 159 remain to sort out

So we are left with the rest of them to sort out.  Then of course to
actually compile them, eh...

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/