Re: PEG Parser

From: Noah Lavine
Subject: Re: PEG Parser
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 10:23:00 -0500

Hello,

> “./check-guile --coverage peg.test” can be used to measure code
> coverage, normally.

I tried running that, but what all I got was this output:

Running peg.test

Totals for this test run:
passes:                 21
failures:               0
unexpected passes:      0
expected failures:      0
unresolved test cases:  0
untested test cases:    0
unsupported test cases: 0
errors:                 0

That seems incorrect, but I don't know anything about check-guile.

I can probably make smaller unit tests too if you'd like. I'll need a
little bit more time looking at it to understand what to test.

I also have a process question - how can I send patches for the peg
stuff that don't erase mlucy's contributions? If I just sent a diff
between the mainline and myself, it would seem to all come from me. (I
just started a peg branch on my machine.)

Noah