1.8 release?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: 1.8 release?
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 22:33:33 +0100

Hi Ludovic,

Do you have time to roll a 1.8.8 release? It would be really great to
fix those build errors due to new ltdl and gcc.

NEWS appears mostly up to date, though a crawl through the commit logs
yields some that are not yet noted.

FWIW, I'm currently working on getting recent 1.9.x additions documented
and in the NEWS. I don't think I'll have everything documented by
Wednesday though, so I'll poke the NEWS first.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/