Re: two oh, two oh, two oh

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: two oh, two oh, two oh
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 21:54:50 +0000

Hi Andy...

On 7 December 2010 10:19, Andy Wingo <address@hidden> wrote:
We've sorta fallen off the 2.0 wagon in recent months. Much of it is my
fault, I think -- I needed a break, and set off to hack apps, and am
just coming back now.

My feeling is that it would be good to release 2.0 soon - but I totally appreciate when people need a breather.

Thoughts, concerns, commentary?

No concerns from me.  I'll continue focusing for now just on the manual.  When that's done, I'll see if there's any of the 2.0 tasks left that I could help with.

            Neil