Re: source-location->source-properties

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: source-location->source-properties
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 23:15:27 +0100

Hello :)

On Thu 18 Nov 2010 22:37, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> Hi!

Hey I'm caught up to this week! :)

> "Andy Wingo" <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> +            source-location->source-properties
>
> I was thinking that this procedure could be made internal to the ES
> compiler, so that the export list of (system base lalr) remains
> identical to that upstream.

Well, we could. It just seemed like something other compiler writers
might want, so I put it here. Is it important that we have exactly the
same set of exports as upstream, or is a compatible set sufficient?

I'm happy to move it, but I would like to come to some shared
understanding of how to deal with external projects in Guile.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/