Re: record-case?

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: record-case?
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 23:54:39 +0100

Hello,

Noah Lavine <address@hidden> writes:

> I was just reading module/language/tree-il/compile-glil.scm, and I
> noticed it used a construct called 'record-case'. It looked neat, but
> I didn't see documentation for it in any of the obvious places in the
> manual (the section on records or the pattern-matching section). Is it
> public? If so, is there documentation somewhere?

I find it limited and would rather add record matching support in
(ice-9 match), something I’ve been willing to look at for too long...

  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.devel/10213
  http://news.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.devel/10277

Said support is actually available upstream (in the ChibiScheme repo) so
it should be quite simple.

Thanks,
Ludo’.