guile-1.9.13 package for Mac OS X fink

From: David Fang
Subject: guile-1.9.13 package for Mac OS X fink
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 16:19:35 -0400 (EDT)

Hi everyone,

For the Mac OS X Fink users out there. I've been maintaining beta packages for guile 1.9.x in my experimental tree:

http://fink.cvs.sf.net/viewvc/fink/experimental/fangism/finkinfo/guile19.info?view=log

To use this, download/copy the latest revision to %p/fink/dists/local/main/finkinfo/

run: fink index
run: fink [-m] [--build-as-nobody] [--tests=warn] install guile19

And fink should take care of the rest.
I regularly build on powerpc-darwin8 and i686-darwin10. There are a few test failures, so if you build with -m, you should also use --tests=warn.

Once the beta is over, the package will be renamed guile20, most likely.
Feedback and comments appreciated!

Enjoy.

Fang

David Fang