Re: debian squeeze/sid - guile-master-20100617 [fails] now it's working

From: David Pirotte
Subject: Re: debian squeeze/sid - guile-master-20100617 [fails] now it's working
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2010 16:12:06 -0300

Hello,

        debian squeeze/sid - git clone of october the 12th, 2010
                gcc                     4:4.4.4-2
                libgc-dev       1:7.1-3
                libgc1c2                1:7.1-3

Very sorry for the lonnnng delay! For me your suggestion didn't work. What
worked is
the following [also manually defining LIBFFI_xxx vars]:

        export PKG_CONFIG=true
        export BDW_GC_CFLAGS=
        export BDW_GC_LIBS=-lgc
        export LIBFFI_CFLAGS=