Re: eval-options, debug-options, etc.

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: eval-options, debug-options, etc.
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 20:51:31 -0700

Hello!

On Fri 27 Aug 2010 02:51, address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès) writes:

> So, what do you think?  What should be kept, deprecated, etc.?

MHO is that all of those symbols should be removed. We will need noop
shims so that we don't gratuitously break people's compiles, but I don't
think we want to support that kind of C interface to any of those knobs,
even if the knobs live on (e.g. deprecation warnings, which might be
replaced by a function call or so).

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/