Re: Updated Guile Tutorial

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Re: Updated Guile Tutorial
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 16:38:32 +0200

Hi Andy,

Andy Wingo wrote:
Daniel Kraft <address@hidden> writes:

here's the promised revised version of my Guile tutorial;
I've now added this to the Guile web pages, and linked to it from
http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/docs/docs.html.  Sorry for taking so
long about it.  Please let me know if you have any feedback on how I've
done this.

This is a good step, but we should have some more finality here. They
are of similar length; we should replace the old tutorial with the
new. And should the tutorial go in Guile's source distro? What about
integrated with the manual? Also at this point, it should mention the
dynamic FFI.

from my point of view, I'd be glad if you replaced the old tutorial with my version (and included it into the source distro / manual -- feel free to do the copyright assignment and licensing as required for that).

What's the dynamic FFI? I notice that I unfortunately lost contact to Guile some time ago (over the last year at university that was very work-intensive).

Yours,
Daniel;

--
http://www.pro-vegan.info/