Re: GSOC PEG project

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: GSOC PEG project
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 17:21:06 +0100

Hi Michael,

On Tue 06 Jul 2010 00:59, Michael Lucy <address@hidden> writes:

> (use-modules (ice-9 peg))
> (peg-find "'b'+" "aabbcc")
> --> (2 4 "bb")

Humm, another thing to think about: (ice-9 regex) returns "match
structures", which are really just vectors; have a look at them, and if
it makes sense to mimic that interface, re-exporting those accessors
somehow, please do.

> And when I use it with --no-autocompile I don't get any errors:
>
> What does this mean?

Probably some eval-when tomfoolery. See "Eval When" in the manual.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/