Re: git push weird?

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: git push weird?
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:07:47 +0200

Greets,

On Tue 15 Jun 2010 21:39, Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:

> () address@hidden (Ludovic Courtès)
> () Tue, 15 Jun 2010 20:56:19 +0200
>
>    Besides, did you mean to push to ‘master’?
>
> Yes, but now i believe that that was fuzzy thinking, not to mention
> in disregard of my agreement to not do so made several months ago
> (which i didn't remember until just after pressing RET -- sigh).  :-(
> I will push only to ttn/* henceforth.

Cool, that would be great.

> Could you please undo the damage on ‘master’?

Just for readability I have rebased the commits. The gnulib commit will
get overwritten at the next gnulib import. GUILE_CONFIG_SCRIPT is fine.

It's good to have tmpfile, but I wonder about making the port-filename
not a string or #f. 'tmpfile seems too magical to me; if you're working
from scheme you can always associate a tmpfile object property on the
port, and I wouldn't want people to start asking if it's a tmpfile. So I
have changed it to return #f.

If you really think that 'tmpfile is the right thing, let's talk about
it :)

Cheers,

Andy
--