Re: r6rs library documentation

From: Julian Graham
Subject: Re: r6rs library documentation
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2010 15:32:44 -0400

Hi Guilers,

As promised, I've got an initial draft of the standard libraries
documentation done.  Although I tried to avoid reproducing the content
of `r6rs-lib', it's still a bit more verbose, I think, than what we
discussed earlier in this thread (the Texinfo file clocks in at ~83k),
so I could certainly use some editorial feedback -- and tips on how
best to integrate it into the rest of the manual.

In lieu of spamming the list with an attachment, I've uploaded a copy
of the file to my web site [0].

Regards,
Julian

[0] - http://undecidable.net/joolean/r6rs-libraries.texi