Re: Lua

From: No Itisnt
Subject: Re: Lua
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2010 03:32:47 -0500

Couple of questions:

- Right now I've stuffed everything into one file. When it doesn't
recompile automatically (as in I run it without making changes, after
a run that autocompiled it) it can't resolve MAKE-APPLICATION from
(language tree-il) so a bunch of my tests cause errors. Any known bugs
that would cause that?

- Will Guile correctly optimize explicit returns as tail calls? I
couldn't tell from a quick look but my gut feeling is that it only
optimizes implicit returns, as opposed to those using (primitive-ref
return)?