Re: Custom printers for SRFI-9 records

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: Custom printers for SRFI-9 records
Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 10:20:40 +0200

Hi,

No Itisnt <address@hidden> writes:

>> s/GUILE/Guile/ and two spaces after and end-of-sentence period.
>
> How so? Two trailing spaces after the period or two newlines?

Two spaces.  It’s visually the closest thing to English typography rules
as mentioned in the Texinfo manual (info "(texinfo) Ending a Sentence").
The GCS also recommends it (info "(standards) Comments"), so it’s better
if we keep following it.

Other than that the patch looks good to me so feel free to commit to
‘master’ without any merge commit, or Andy or myself can apply it, as
you prefer.

Thanks!

Ludo’.