Re: fmatch

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: fmatch
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 22:08:58 +0200

Hello!

stefan <address@hidden> writes:

> On Saturday 22 May 2010 11:03:12 pm Ludovic Courtès wrote:
>> Hi!
>>
>> stefan <address@hidden> writes:
>> > Shall we say that we use the slightly modified version of (ice-9 match)
>> > that ypu dug up for now!
>>
>> Hmm, yes?  Please send an actual patch against Guile master, so we have
>> something concrete do discuss.  :-)
>
> In this mail a patch is made for discussions. It's not upstream ready
> but intended for further discussions.

Thanks!  Your patch inserts a modified version of Shinn’s match as
(ice-9 match).  I’d prefer to have the upstream version unmodified, say
as ‘match.upstream.scm’, and have ‘match.scm’ just ‘include-from-path’
that file, along with defining any necessary macros for compatibility
(see, e.g., how ‘sxml/ssax.scm’ does that.)

Could you look into it?

Thanks,
Ludo’.