Re: fmatch

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: fmatch
Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 23:03:12 +0200

Hi!

stefan <address@hidden> writes:

> Shall we say that we use the slightly modified version of (ice-9 match) that
> ypu dug up for now!

Hmm, yes?  Please send an actual patch against Guile master, so we have
something concrete do discuss.  :-)

Can you make sure to isolate Guile-specific changes, ideally in a way
that allows us to include upstream files (match.scm itself and test
cases) unmodified?  See the sxml and lalr modules for examples.

> On a side note I have not gotten any answer from the author of that code
> that I modified.

Hmm that’s unfortunate.

If we can’t get record-matching included upstream shortly, then I’d
suggest making the addition of record-matching a separate commit in our
repository, so we can easily find it in the future.

Could you do that?

Thanks!

Ludo’.