Re: Portability fixes for win32 cross compiling

From: Volker Grabsch
Subject: Re: Portability fixes for win32 cross compiling
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 11:17:47 +0200

Volker Grabsch <address@hidden> schrieb:
> Okay, I just implemented that approach and it seems to work fine.
> There were several other issues I had to fix. Please have a look
> at the attached patches (6 in total). All of them seem to be needed
> to cross-compile guile for mingw32.

Although I wan't able to fully solve all issues, my patches
solved a lot of them. It would be really helpful if you could
include (most of) them, as this would simplify things for
anyone who'd like to finish my work.

Or aren't you interested in restoring the ability of Guile
to work with cross-compilers?

Greets,

    Volker

--