Bug reporting

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Bug reporting
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:51:13 +0200

Hello Neil,

I had a glance at your changes to the manual and they all make a lot of
sense to me.  I like the “Guile & GNU” part, the better structure, and
the attention you gave to using unambiguous wording.  Thanks!

"Neil Jerram" <address@hidden> writes:

> address@hidden Reporting Bugs
> address@hidden Reporting Bugs
> +
> +Any problems with the installation should be reported to
> address@hidden@@gnu.org}.

I think we should really promote the bug tracker:

  Any problems with the installation or use of Guile should be reported
  through the @url{http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?group=guile, bug
  tracker}.  Bugs submitted to the tracker are automatically forwarded
  to the @email{bug-guile@@gnu.org} mailing list.

What do you think?

Ludo’.