(language tree-il compile-glil) question

From: Jon Herron
Subject: (language tree-il compile-glil) question
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2010 22:40:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello -

  In some late night hacking this evening/morn I came across a question in
(language tree-il compile-glil) - should line 126 read ((return . 1) . return)
instead of ((return . 1) return)?  This appears to fix an issue I ran into
implementing returns for guile-php, but don't know if this causes any issues
(noticed the 'hack for javascript' comment right above that line).

Thanks,

Jon