Re: Hosting for Guile-PHP

From: Jon Herron
Subject: Re: Hosting for Guile-PHP
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:43:23 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks, it's been a great learning experience.  In truth this is a perfect
example of standing on the shoulders of giants.  I used Silex and the lalr
module (system base lalr).  So far my approach has been to try and absorb
what's going on in the ecmascript compiler and apply the same practices for the
PHP one.  There is a lot of work still to be done, looking forward to
continuing on it.

Jon