Hosting for Guile-PHP

From: Jon Herron
Subject: Hosting for Guile-PHP
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 19:04:22 -0700 (PDT)

All -

  I'm starting to make some more slow progress, I have basic tree-il generated
for simple cases, the below PHP script runs for instance:

----

Some text before php tag...

<?php

function testFunc1()
{
        $a = 101;

        print "from testFunc1\n";
        print "\n";
        print $a;
        print "\n";
}

function testFunc2 ( ) { print "from testFunc2\n"; }

function testFunc3(
) {
                                                        print "from
testFunc3\n";
}

#comment1
/* comment2 */
//comment 3

$x = 1;
$y = 2;

print $x;
print $y;

print "\n";
print "\Z";
print "still testing";

print "\n-----------\n";

testFunc1();
testFunc2();
testFunc3();

?>

Some text after php tag..........

----

Although no where near finished yet, I'm getting to the point where I would
like to host the code that I'm writing somewhere.  I was wondering if there's a
chance of getting a branch that I could commit to (assuming there is project
level interest in this implementation)? Or should I get a separate project
hosted elsewhere (savannah perhaps?).  I'm not exactly sure the protocol for a
question like this, but figured it was worth asking.

Thanks,

Jon