GSOC applications coming up

From: No Itisnt
Subject: GSOC applications coming up
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:17:20 -0600

Side note: For those of you who don't follow the libgc list, libgc is
now patched to work with Valgrind. Checkout the CVS version, compile
with -DUSE_GET_STACKBASE_FOR_MAIN and valgrind away.

I'm sorry I wasn't able to contribute anything yet (although I did in
a roundabout way). At the moment I'm tinkering with the arithmetic
parser I posted to guile-user, and trying to turn it into a parser
generator.

I expressed some interest in doing GSOC with Guile a little earlier
and if y'all are willing to back me up, I really should write a
proposal and submit it (I guess I'd just submit it to the GNU Project,
assuming you approve?) I'm still plenty open to suggestions; I'm
particularly interested in parsing and compilation, but mostly I just
want to write some Scheme.

What exactly needs to be finished in the Javascript compiler?

Let me know what you think.