Re: Guile and GSL

From: Jason R. Green
Subject: Re: Guile and GSL
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 20:05:53 +0000

Hi Mike,

>> [...] Michael Gran's book ``How to extend C programs with Guile''.

> I really need to update or delete that doc.  It is obsolete.
> Unfortunately, there isn't really anything out there to
> replace it.

It's been a tremendous help to me. The conciseness, clarity, and
message still have value, I think. I hope you decide to update it.
I've modified many of your examples to remove the deprecation warnings
under guile-1.8, if you do decide to update. It was in reading your
document, while trying to extend one of my C programs, that I realized
I needed bindings for GSL.

Jason