Re: Guile and GSL

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: Guile and GSL
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2010 11:41:34 -0800 (PST)

> From: Jason R. Green address@hidden

I'm a user of GSL and new to Guile, but I've
> tried to make some
progress in this direction with the scm_ interface. What
> I've done
rather closely follows the Guile manual and the available
> tutorials,
like Michael Gran's book ``How to extend C programs with
> Guile''.
Though it isn't much, I'd be happy to share what I have so
> far.

I really need to update or delete that doc.  It is obsolete.
Unfortunately, there isn't really anything out there to
replace it.

-
Mike Gran