Fwd: [opencog-dev] osx port status

From: Linas Vepstas
Subject: Fwd: [opencog-dev] osx port status
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 19:30:36 -0600

FYI,

Below is an excerpt of an issue that hit the Mac OSX port of opencog,
which uses guile.
Basically, (load-modules) doesn't work.  I don't understand the
details, but apparently
this is still an issue with the current guile code (I assume 1.8.x but
cannot confirm)
The URL below will hopefully shed light on the matter.

-- linas