merged FFI, fixed a statprof bug, you need to make clean

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: merged FFI, fixed a statprof bug, you need to make clean
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:32:04 +0100

Three things:

 * I merged in the FFI support. It's undocumented currently. I'll work
   on doing something in that regard soonish.

 * I fixed a recently-introduced statprof bug. See
   663212bbc66b616cca9ba55d9992e2fb339d8250 for details.

 * As part of the FFI merge, the interface to foreign values changed.
   Foreign values are used everywhere in Guile now, with the static
   allocation of subrs. I also took the opportunity to renumber some VM
   ops. The upshot is that if you've build 1.9.7, you will need to make
   clean and remake. You might also need to uninstall 1.9.7 in certain
   cases. Life after March won't be like this, we promise.

Cheers,

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/