Re: More explicit support for Unicode title case

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: More explicit support for Unicode title case
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 23:16:22 -0800 (PST)

> >> +SCM_API scm_t_wchar scm_c_titlecase (scm_t_wchar c);

> > I think it should be documented in the manual.
>
> Actually, I'm going to hold off on this, since documenting this would
> require at least some explanation of scm_t_wchar, which seems to me to
> be outside the scope of this patch.  I'm happy to add documentation
> for this (as well as the other wchar functions), although some context
> from the originator of that typedef (`git blame' says it was Mike
> Gran) would be useful.

I wonder if these should be API.  It is probably too late to change them,
since they've existed as API since the late 1990s, but, as far as I can
tell, no one has ever used them (I checked codesearch.google.com
and koders.com).  They've also never been documented.

But, a patch for documenting these is attached.

Thanks,

Mike