More explicit support for Unicode title case

From: Julian Graham
Subject: More explicit support for Unicode title case
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 09:02:43 -0500

Hi all,

I was doing some auditing of Guile's support for the functionality
required by the R6RS "Standard Libraries" specification, and I noticed
that Guile's character and string APIs are missing support for
title-cased Unicode characters [0].  ...So I added it.

Find attached a patch (including documentation and unit tests) that
adds title case-related functions as appropriate to the areas of the
system that deal with character case.  In particular, the core
character API, SRFI-13, and i18n are affected.

Can someone do a quick review on the patch, and, provided there are no
issues, commit it -- or let me know and I'll do it myself?  (I've
gotten a significantly more confident with git over the past few
months.)

Thanks,
Julian

[0] - http://www.unicode.org/versions/Unicode5.0.0/ch05.pdf#G21180