Re: Compilation and load-extension

From: Tristan Colgate
Subject: Re: Compilation and load-extension
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 10:23:38 +0000

Ah, sorry....

;;; note: autocompilation is enabled, set GUILE_AUTO_COMPILE=0
;;;       or pass the --no-autocompile argument to disable.
;;; compiling /usr/local/share/guile/site/snmp/net-snmp.scm
;;; WARNING: compilation of
/usr/local/share/guile/site/snmp/net-snmp.scm failed:
;;; key misc-error, throw args (#f "~A ~S" ("no code for module" (snmp
net-snmp-primitive)) #f)
STRING: Unknown (edit /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf)
STRING: pinot

the snmp net-snmp-primitive module is provided by a load-extension in
the swig wrapper module.
it's loaded by the module that swig has generated (snmp net-snmp)

--
Tristan Colgate-McFarlane
----