Re: r6rs libraries, round three

From: Andreas Rottmann
Subject: Re: r6rs libraries, round three
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 02:18:53 +0100

Andy Wingo <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi Julian!
>
> On Sun 01 Nov 2009 20:26, Julian Graham <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Find attached a working prototype of R6RS library support
>
> I think I missed this one, it was threaded above the end of guile-devel
> that I read :-) Sorry about that.
>
> Note that quasisyntax is now merged. You can do things without
> quasisyntax using with-syntax. I haven't actually had the pleasure yet
> of using quasisyntax :P

Speaking of psyntax: have you had a look at my tail patterns patch[0]
yet? If it is deemed, ok, I can add ChangeLog and NEWS entries, and
update the documentation (anything else?).

[0] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.guile.devel/9605/match=tail+pattern

Regards, Rotty
--
Andreas Rottmann -- <http://rotty.yi.org/>