Re: compiling with -DSCM_DEBUG=1

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: compiling with -DSCM_DEBUG=1
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 01:08:01 -0500

On Nov 15, 2009, at 17:25, Neil Jerram wrote:
Ken Raeburn <address@hidden> writes:

Here's my revised patch.  I've simplified the check, and it still
passes the tests (except the options tests that were just committed
with a log message indicating that they don't pass) and doesn't crash
under SCM_DEBUG.

Thanks.  The revised patch looks correct to me, so please commit it.

Andy's just changed a bunch of stuff affecting these files; I've remerged my changes, but I'm not sure if they're needed any more. I'll try to examine this further tomorrow.

Ken