release status

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: release status
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:35:37 +0100

Hi,

Quick note from a tired hacker :) I had a lovely time at the GNU
hacker's meeting in Sweden, and just got back today. I'm sure Ludovic
has similar positive reports. The deal for Guile though is that we
didn't get enough time to hack, and there is an optargs bug (relative to
past ice-9 behavior). So for that reason we're punting the release to
Tuesday the 17th.

So tomorrow, to fix that bug, and to write the NEWS. The test suite does
have two cases that are known to fail. Otherwise, any error reports are
appreciated, as always.

Cheers,

Andy
--