frozenness, releases

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: frozenness, releases
Date: Sat, 07 Nov 2009 21:17:41 +0100

Hello!

It's that time of the month again! But, um, I would like to get some
things in. Goops dispatch in the VM, for one, but that needs a little
more work. I think realistically it will slip, unless my plane flight to
Sweden on Wednesday yields ripe hackfruit, and Ludovic approves.

Anyone else got stuff they want merged? Andreas, I reckon we should
merge your patches.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/