Re: minor SCM_DEBUG patch

From: Ken Raeburn
Subject: Re: minor SCM_DEBUG patch
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 20:47:35 -0500

On Oct 31, 2009, at 19:11, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
Looks good to me. In addition we could add this to ‘deprecated.h’: ...SCM_GC_MARK_P...

SCM_GC_MARK_P wasn't deprecated in 1.8.0, so, yeah, if someone might actually be using it (optimization within a smob mark function?), it should probably be supplied and marked deprecated.

...scm_gc_running_p...

Likewise, we could leave it as a deprecated thing (always 0) and also
remove its internal uses.

Yep.

Ken