Re: Test coverage of libguile

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: Test coverage of libguile
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:58:18 +0000

> Hello Guilers!
>
> I set up Nix/Hydra to build code coverage reports for 1.9:
>
>   http://hydra.nixos.org/job/nixpkgs/guile2test/guile_1_9_coverage/all
>
> The meat is here:
>

> http://hydra.nixos.org/build/106916/download/1/coverage/libguile/index-sort-l.html
>
> In short, we have a number of red boxes that it would be nice to
> decrease.  :-)

Fantastic stuff.  I had a very quick look at some of the unhit code, and
in many cases it would only take a few minutes to write a test to cover
it.  I will do some of that myself, but patches are welcome from
everyone!  (Less than 10 lines doesn't need copyright assignment...)

> We really need a similar tool for Scheme code now.

Indeed that would be good.  Any idea how?

       Neil