Re: Possible bug in the debugger

From: Andy Wingo
Subject: Re: Possible bug in the debugger
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 2009 21:00:43 +0100

Hi Panagiotis,

Thanks for trying the 1.9 series :)

On Mon 26 Oct 2009 11:28, Panagiotis Koutsourakis <address@hidden> writes:

> scheme@(guile-user)> (debug)
> This is the Guile debugger -- for help, type `help'.
> There are 2 frames on the stack.
>
> Frame 1 at unknown source location
>         [foo 5]
> debug> info frame
> Stack frame: 1 (real)
> This frame is an application.
> The corresponding expression is:
>   Internal debugger error:
> ERROR: In procedure unmemoize-expr:
> ERROR: Wrong type argument in position 1 (expecting memoized code): (9
> #f 0 . 18)

Indeed, the debugger needs to be updated to understand the VM. The
problem is that now we have two kinds of stacks -- the interpreter
stacks and the VM stacks. I'm hoping to fix this situation within the
next couple weeks.

Until then, yes, some brokenness.

Cheers, and let us know how things are going for you.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/