Re: upcoming patches

From: Daniel Kraft
Subject: Re: upcoming patches
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 14:34:53 +0200

Hi Andy,

Andy Wingo wrote:
  3) Merge Daniel's work

     This will involve some updating for the case-lambda tree-il
     changes, but the ecmascript and brainfuck changes have not been
     difficult to make.

I've not yet done so but plan to keep on working there with some stuff (as I already mentioned, like defalias) as soon as I find some time. Two questions:

* Do we want to freeze my branch for your work there, so I'll hold this off?

* Does the case-lambda stuff mean that the branch won't currently work when I pull from master? So, I should not do this until you did the update? Or can I when restarting work to be up-to-date?

Yours,
Daniel