Re: frozen!

From: Mike Gran
Subject: Re: frozen!
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:35:22 -0700 (PDT)

> From: Andy Wingo <address@hidden>
> Subject: frozen!

I have three changes I'd like to put in for this
release.  One is a new feature.

I need to roll back the changes made to i18n.c
that made locale-specific case conversion of strings
work on GNU but break on Darwin.  Locale-specific
case conversion of strings works, but only when
the locale is set using setlocale.

Also, I need to revert the regexp.test which seems
to be broken on Darwin but work elsewhere.

And I want to put in aliases for some Emacs
"coding:" declarations.

I'll try to get that in over the next couple
of days.

-Mike