Snapshot news

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Snapshot news
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 00:05:54 +0100

Here's a summary of the current status of my overnight builds, for which
you can find detailed output at
http://www.ossau.uklinux.net/guile/snapshots and
http://autobuild.josefsson.org/guile.

- branch_release-1-8 builds, both native and mingw32, have been
  successful for some time.  No change there.

- Native build of master is now successful (as of a few days ago).

- Mingw32 cross-build of master is failing because I don't have a
  mingw32 build of BDW-GC yet.  (If anyone has already done that, let's
  talk.)

- I added calling ./benchmark-guile to the build script, and am saving
  off the results.  I hope soon to start producing graphs.

Regards,
        Neil