Re: remove ascii images from pdf

From: David Arroyo Menéndez
Subject: Re: remove ascii images from pdf
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:02:04 +0200

I've generated this images to be incorporated in the book, the images will have the copyright required to do it. Could you give me information about this subject?

2009/10/1 Neil Jerram <address@hidden>
David Arroyo Menéndez <address@hidden> writes:

> Hi!
>
> I've done a patch to include images instead of ascii images in the manual
> reference and other minor modifications.

Hi David,

This looks great, but I'm afraid the GNU project needs copyright
assignment papers from you before we can incorporate these images into
the manual.  Would you be willing to do that?

Thanks,
       Neil

--
David Arroyo Menéndez